Skip to content

General

General

Categories

23 results found

1. You are of course aware of that the space for "description" part of a calendar note is limited, it is a limited amount of "data"/text that you can put in there.

What it seems to me, you might not have thought about, is that somebody might use that space to make notes or even collect thoughts for ex. speeches..

..which means, that when the designated space for the "description" area, runs out, Calengoo as it is now just simply cuts aways the text that "did not fit" when you save the note, even if you could write this text in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to see the same sort option that is available in the task widget for all widgets, but at least the agenda widget. Currently the tasks are sorted alphabetical in agenda widget, not by the order I dragged them in the task list.

But I notice you can set the sort option in task widget, which would address many other voters requests for their needs of how those tasks should be sorted in these widgets. Wether it's sorted by due date, priority, etc. Just have the same sort option in task widget for all widgets.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. One of the most useful views is the "display as day columns" mode, which is similar to common views in Sunrise Calendar and the stock Android Calendar app. I usually view just 3 days at a time. But scrolling the view to either side moves the entire block of three days. It would be far more useful if you could drag sideways and stop on any three days you choose.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In version 1.0.153 you will be able to turn “Settings > Display and Use > Landscape day view (week) > Snap in” off. Then you can scroll it day by day. It works also for the columns-week-view. However it isn’t perfect yet because it stops and you have to continue dragging it when it loads another block of days.

5. I noticed that in the latest update as of 16 Aug 14, the snooze and cancel buttons colour has changed. Could this button and font colour be made configurable? I find the white letters on light grey rather difficult to see. Thanks in advance, Roger V. :-)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Are you using the full screen notifications pop-up, i.e. did you turn “Wake screen” and/or “Unlock screen” on? I saw these buttons today, that’s certainly a bug. They should have a light gray font on black background. It will be fixed with the next update and if you like I can send you a new version earlier, just send me an email. :-)

6. I really love the preview for display setting changes that has been added for the day view. Can you please add it to the other views?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I like the option of having my overdue tasks a different color (I choose red for overdue tasks on my calendar). However, I also like having my non-overdue tasks “Use the task list’s color for the task font in task view”. Can’t we have both? For instance, I would like to use the task list’s color, but allow the task to turn red when it is overdue. Is this possible?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I want to sync Tasks with any CalDAV-Servers, without Google-Calendar.
    A nice feature to assist in later relases, sync notes with CalDAV too.

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would be nice if there would be a print option for month week day view. send via....print bot or something like that for calengoo.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A print function has been added with version 1.0.91 under “Settings”, “Print”. It can print the day, month, agenda and landscape day view into a PDF file. The file can then be sent to a printer or e.g. to an email address. Please write in the comments here if anything doesn’t work as expected or is missing. Thank you very much!

10. I often use the notifications in the notification area for event reminders.
    I would like to have the option to group the notfications so that only the number and one symbol is shown in the notification area.
    When having several reminders, this helps keeping the notification area not too crowded. The Astrid App has a similar approach for task notifications.

565 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A few minutes ago version 1.0.81 has been released. It contains something like these “group notifications”: If you turn “Settings”, “Reminders”, “Show pop-up window” and “Display multiple events in pop-up window” on you can set “Display pop-up” to “After selecting status bar notification”. Then a single status bar notification will show how many reminders are due and by tapping it you will get a pop-up window that displays these reminders. Please write in the comments here if something doesn’t work correctly or should be changed. Thank you very much!

11. Hi. I don't know if it's difficult to do or not, but it would be a treat to be able to choose what colour the "day/week/month/agenda/task" tab can be.
    The grey looks very boring for such a good looking app.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In version 1.0.51 you will be able to choose between “Blue”, “Red”, “Green” and “Yellow” under “Settings”, “Display and Use”, “General”, “Color of tabs”. But this will only change the color of the active tab, the rest will stay gray. Would you like to change the color of each tab individually?

12. I'd love to be able to toggle the text in the month view so that it displays icons only. Events without icons could have simple dots (or +) just like the old datebk6 for palm. This is my most missed feature.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

With version 1.0.59, which was released yesterday, you can now turn “Settings”, “Display and Use”, “Month view”, “Show icons only (events without an icon won’t be displayed)” on to see only events with icons (and only their icons, not their text). Please write in the comments section of this idea here if any functions are missing (e.g. should events without icons be displayed as one dot per calendar, one dot per event or just a “+” sign on that day).
    If you use this function, you should also try the “Pop-up window with the events of the selected day” function to have a simple and quick way to see all events of a day (this function is only available if “Open day view with a single tap” is turned off).

13. It will probably work that way that you can specify one or more calendars and if these calendars have (all-day) events on a day, this day will be marked with a different background color as the others.
    Additionally it should be possible to mark calendars which's events will be used to shade the background, e.g. to individually mark the work time this way.

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Starting with version 1.0.77 it is now possible to turn “Settings”, “Display and Use”, “General”, “Change background color on days where certain calendars (e.g. holiday calendars) have all-day events” on. Then you can choose your holiday calendar(s) to display these days with a different background color in all views.

14. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This function will be added with the next update, 1.0.152 for the vertically scrollable month view. Then you can turn it on under “Settings > Display and Use > Month view” by turning “Vertically scrollable” and “Pop-up window with the events of the selected day” and “Below the month view” on.

15. files, pictures, video, audio, voice recording, expenses. To seperate field or to notes field. This would be useful when at work or play to be able to record or have access to various media directly from the calendar.

147 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! The current version 1.0.122 supports local attachments for events, i.e. a link to a local file can be saved into the event’s description. These attachments are displayed in the detail view and the edit view of the event. Additionally when sending then event as an email, the attachments can be attached to that email. Please see here for further details: http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageedit/styled/pageattachments.html
    For future versions it is planned to support further file types and to be able to sync the attachments between devices e.g. by using Google Drive files and links.

16. 10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Today version 1.0.53 has been released which should display RTL languages correctly. Now they just have to be right aligned and it would be nice if someone could tell me if the time also should be placed on the right side like “Title 10:00”?

17. The possibility to set categories for an event. Or i can use a range of sticky colors = it's easy to set always the same color for the same kind of an event.

97 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please add a comment how this time picker should look like if you vote for this idea.

204 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In version 1.0.78 (which has been released a few minutes ago) a first, experimental version of a new time picker has been added as an option. You can turn it on under “Settings”, “Display and Use”, “General”, “Use improved time picker”. It offers three choices: “Plus/minus” (the standard time picker), “Numberpad” (a number pad) and “List” (there you just have to tap twice to choose a complete time). Because it is “experimental” it hasn’t been announced in the update description. Instead it is announced here to get some feedback if it is good this way or what should be changed. One thing that is missing are buttons +/-5 minutes which have been suggested here. But maybe the number pad or the list are better choices anyway, so that the +/- 5 minutes buttons are not necessary. Please try the new time picker and write a comment here if it is…

20. 28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?