Skip to content

General

General

Categories

23 results found

1. I noticed that in the latest update as of 16 Aug 14, the snooze and cancel buttons colour has changed. Could this button and font colour be made configurable? I find the white letters on light grey rather difficult to see. Thanks in advance, Roger V. :-)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Are you using the full screen notifications pop-up, i.e. did you turn “Wake screen” and/or “Unlock screen” on? I saw these buttons today, that’s certainly a bug. They should have a light gray font on black background. It will be fixed with the next update and if you like I can send you a new version earlier, just send me an email. :-)

2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. You are of course aware of that the space for "description" part of a calendar note is limited, it is a limited amount of "data"/text that you can put in there.

What it seems to me, you might not have thought about, is that somebody might use that space to make notes or even collect thoughts for ex. speeches..

..which means, that when the designated space for the "description" area, runs out, Calengoo as it is now just simply cuts aways the text that "did not fit" when you save the note, even if you could write this text in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?