Skip to content

General

General

Categories

267 results found

1. Notifications and alerts could get some enhancements:

• Cancel functionality to exit a notification without snoozing AND without closing it.
      Actually, when exiting a notification without snoozing (via back button), the notification gets lost. I would like it to stay active in the notification area.

• more than one popup notification would be nice
      Actually, only one popup notification is possible. Others get lost.

611 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

CalenGoo can now display reminders as status bar notifications or with a pop-up window. When displaying them as a pop-up window with “Display multiple reminders…” checked, it can display multiple reminders at once and closing the pop-up does not discard them. You can open the pop-up again from the status bar and the reminders will be displayed until you dismiss them with the “x” or the “Dismiss all” button.

2. I would like to be able to select which calendar is shown in which view.
    F.e. I would like to hide a calendar in month view, but show in every other view.
    New calendars should be shown in every calendar, but could then be disabled in individual views

379 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to see that alarm reminder notifications in the status bar are kept even after power toggle.
    I switch off my device over night. If a notification was active before switching off, it is disappeared after switching on again.
    Other notification tools like Calendar Snooze can keep notifications.

272 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This option has been added with version 1.0.75. You can turn it on under “Settings”, “Reminders”, “Display notifications that were in the status bar…”. With version 1.0.76, which has been released a few minutes ago, it is also possible to re-display snoozed reminders (“Settings”, “Reminders”, “Display missed snoozed reminders after reboot”).

4. allow the user to specify a priority for each task (1-5) and use it to sort the tasks when they are displays in one of the calendar views for a single day.

244 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to get notifications for events that are missed because the device was off. Outlook does this and sets alarms for all not confirmed events/notifications.
    I often switch off my device over night and might miss some events this way. Of course the setting for notifications at a certain time for all-day-events is great, but what if I set this to 8 a.m. and sleep until 9?

231 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Actually the calendarbar is not sortable. Each time I transfer my calengoo settings to a new smartphone or restore my settings, my calendars in the calendarbar are re-sorted in a different way than before. It is not possible to set the primary calendar at first position and e.g. the birthday calendar at the last position.

It would be really great if the the calendars in the calendarbar would be individually sortable via the global settings.

205 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the current version 1.0.168 you can sort the calendars of the calendar bar by changing the order of your calendars in the “Settings > Visibility/Download” screen. Just tap the button in the lower left corner. Then you will get a screen where you can move your calendars up and down using a handle on the right. This way you can choose the order you would like to have.

7. In Reminder Settings, after snoozing/dismissing a pop-up reminder, give the option of going back to where the device was when the reminder was activated rather than going to the calendar app. Why go to the calendar when the reminder was acted upon? Perhaps give the option on the pop-up box to go to the calendar.

189 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi. When snoozing, 4 options is way too little. Please can you add many more snooze options.
    e.g. 1min, 5min, 15min 1hr, 2, hr, 1 day, 2 day ....etc....

OR just make the snooze time totally customizabel on snooze as I saw in an alarm app where one can input exactly "number" desires amd then choose either "min" and/or "hour" and/or "days"

181 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

In the current version you can configure an unlimited number of snooze options under “Settings > Reminders”. It is also possible to snooze for multiple days. And when the snooze options are displayed there is also an option to choose a custom time instead of choosing from your predefined options.

9. Because i add the same event several times a month, can you add something to create event template.
    I remember an app in my old wm6, i could create template (title, time, recurrence, category...) and choose this template to create new event.
    In fact, template create new event in year 2999 and when i want to create new event based on this template, event template was copy to the selected day (all items except date).

175 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I will mark this idea as completed to allow using the votes for other ideas (and because it has been implemented a while ago).

With version 1.0.85 templates are supported: In the menu of the detail view you can tap on “Templates” to create a new template from the currently displayed event. In the menu of the edit view you can tap on “Templates” to insert a template into the current event. They can also be combined, i.e. applied one after each other (e.g. a location template and an attendees template). Please see here for details: http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageedit/styled/pagetemplates.html

10. It's nice that the day view is now swipe-scrollable -- thanks! -- and that the height of an hour can be set in settings, but these days "pinch zoom" is the standard way to adjust the view on Android. And much more convenient to quickly get an overview of your day before zooming back in to the morning or afternoon or evening.

168 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Just curious on your thoughts of the 5 min snooze before a meeting... today was another good example... I kept ignoring the meeting reminder at 11am and it was not until about 11:12 I looked at the phone. Since I have set options for snooze for 1hr, 5min, 10min, 1day, etc none really fit since I did not check the phone at 11a when I was first alerted due to talking to a client. It would be nice like it does in Outlook and the HTC calendar app to have an option the "snooze 5min before meeting start" this way…

161 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 157 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Agenda widgets in all sizes are now scrollable. Under Android 2.x you have to use special home screen managers that support scrollable widgets. Under Android 3.1 and later the scrollable agenda widgets are also resizable (the size can only be increased, so just choose a small widget and enlarge it).

You can find more information about the scrollable widgets here:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageadvanced/pagewidgets/styled/pagescrollablewidgets.html

And here you can find information about the resizable widgets:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageadvanced/pagewidgets/styled/pageresizablewidgets.html

13. Actually, all-day reminders cannot be enabled separately from other reminders. I would like to get all-day reminders (popup, notification bar) at the set time, but no other reminders since I use another reminder/snooze tool for these.

154 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This has been implemented a while ago and will be marked as “completed” now: Under “Settings”, “Reminders”, “Reminders for timed events are displayed” and “Reminders for all-day events are displayed” you can enable/disable reminders for timed events and all-day events separately.

14. 132 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A year view has been added as an option with version 1.0.105. You can turn it on under “Settings”, “Display and Use”, “Year view”, “Enabled”. By double tapping a month the month view is opened.

Starting with version 1.0.111 it can now also display events. Just choose the calendars that you would like to see under “Settings”, “Display and Use”, “Year view”, “Choose calendars”. You can choose if only all-day events should be displayed or also timed event.

15. I would like to be able to set a reminder for a specific date/time such as Dec 1st @ 9:15am. This would help when I need a lot of advanced notice for an event instead of calculating how many days/hours before the event starts.

118 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Since version 1.0.85, which has been released yesterday, it is now possible to tap the blue button to the left of a reminder (in the edit view) to switch between a relative and an absolute reminder. But absolute reminders also have to be due before the event starts, you cannot be reminded after an event has been started (except when snoozing the reminder).

16. I would like to have the notification vibration customizable like the reminder sounds (per calendar).
    Interval, repetition would be nice.

117 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 105 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. to implement "floating events" that is events appearing on the current day until it is cancelled.

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I will mark this idea as completed to allow using the votes for other ideas (and because it has been implemented a while ago).

With version 1.0.85 templates are supported: In the menu of the detail view you can tap on “Templates” to create a new template from the currently displayed event. In the menu of the edit view you can tap on “Templates” to insert a template into the current event. They can also be combined, i.e. applied one after each other (e.g. a location template and an attendees template). Please see here for details: http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageedit/styled/pagetemplates.html

20. 79 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?