I suggest you ...

categories or colors for events

The possibility to set categories for an event. Or i can use a range of sticky colors = it's easy to set always the same color for the same kind of an event.

100 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mattik shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Remco Vos commented  · 

Is it possible to add option to 'use calendar color for text' also for week and month views as also done for the widgets?

• Paul Horton commented  · 

Would also like to see sync with Google calendar event colours rather than having to edit Calengoo colours with the colour picker.

• Ken commented  · 

Please sync with Google calendar event colors

• Volker commented  · 

Would like to see this done automatically also based on event category and/or status (accepted/tentative/out-of-office) !?

• Marianne commented  · 

@Debb Rodriguez: I do that all the time. Edit the event: Tap "No individual colour", choose colour, tap OK in the middle, Save.

• Debb Rodriguez commented  · 

I currently use colors for my different google calendars, which makes calengoo awesome. However I would like the ability to one off an Item if I need to change the color within the event other than the calendar color it coincides with.

• Marianne commented  · 

I don't use Google calendars. I sync with Outlook Calendar where you can assign different colours to categories.

• LeFrench commented  · 

The possibility to attribute an event to a category which has his own color is something really important, so you can instantly know the kind of event.

• Linda commented  · 

It would be EXTREMELY helpful to be able to view my events by color coded categories. (In my opinion, this was one of the best features of Pocket Informant and DateBk.) I realize that we can currently color code by creating multiple calendars in Google and assign a different color for each calendar, but I really dont want 10 different calendars for my different categories (i.e., birthday, errand, business, social, telephone meeting, etc.) If this cannot be done, then I will throw all my votes to "improve color picker".

• Mattik commented  · 

OK! It would be very nice and usable!

Feedback and Knowledge Base