(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Admincalengoo (Softwaredeveloper, CalenGoo for Android) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

170 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Admincalengoo (Softwaredeveloper, CalenGoo for Android) commented  · 

A beta version of the PC and Mac versions of CalenGoo will probably be finished soon. I will post a comment with a link here when it is available for download. A few users are already testing the current "pre-beta" version. Thank you for your interest! :-)

• Anonymous commented  · 

What, no PC version of Calengoo???

Aaaarrrrgggghhhhhh

• Anonymous commented  · 

I love Calengoo! Sure wish I could sync it with my Windows computer! Please consider doing this!

• Tango Alpha commented  · 

Longtime CalenGoo fan here...Would be thrilled to be included in the Beta test.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to be a tester for Calengoo for Windows when the beta test will be launched.

• TS commented  · 

I want to be a beta tester.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Include me in the chorus asking for a Windows Desktop version of Calengoo. I am an ardent user of Calengoo apps for both iOS and Android. I would immediately switch from Thunderbird and Outlook to Calengoo once a Windows version is available. And yes, I too would be a beta tester!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I am also a devoted Calengoo user who would love to see a desktop version. Any level of testing I could do to help, sign me up!

• Doug B commented  · 

Please create a desktop version of Calengoo. The recent "Update" to Google calendar sucks. I have been using Calengoo fro Androind for 10 yrs and love it. You know how to do a calendar program right. I would like to try a beta version if available.
        Thanks,

• Linda Befort commented  · 

With the most recent changes to Google Calendar, I think you've got a much better product. I've been using Calengoo on my iPhone and kindle since 200? I look forward to a desktop version and will gladly use it instead of Google Calendar on all of my Windows computers.

• Susan Anderson commented  · 

I would like to test a beta version of Calengoo for the desktop. Calengoo has been my go to calendar for approximately 8 years.

• sylvie commented  · 

Need a desktop version. Using calengoo for years on my cell but desktop is urgent to get.

• Paul R commented  · 

I'm an evangelic advocate for Calengoo and have been for the best part of a decade. Amazing bit of kit! I would love to get involved in beta (or even pre-beta) testing for a desktop version on PC.
        Cheers, Paul

• AD commented  · 

I have been a calengoo user since 2008 or so. I have always had difficulty integrating various desktop task and calendar apps with Calengoo. A desktop client would be awesome. I'd pay!!

• Melanie Sprouse commented  · 

YES!!!! I need a desktop version of Calengoo!!! I am an administrator at a very busy high school. Help!!!

• Dale MacKinney commented  · 

I would love to try it out. I am looking for something for my desktop and I've used calengoo before on my phone, so I would love to try out the pre-beta if you have any room left for those. Thanks!

• Lee commented  · 

I too would like to test the pre-beta version of CalenGoo, if allowed.

• Maria commented  · 

I would also love to try a desktop version for Windows 10

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would also love to try a desktop version for Windows.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9

Feedback and Knowledge Base