Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Admincalengoo (Softwaredeveloper, CalenGoo for Android) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

151 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

I would also love to try a desktop version for Windows.

• LS commented  · 

I would love to try the pre-beta version as well if possible.

• Rick Hall commented  · 

I also use Calengoo on my phone (Android Version) and on my IPAD (IOS Version) and I would love to try your PC BETA Version.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I too would very much like to participate in a beta test of Calengoo for the PC (Windows 10). I have put my professional as well as my personal life into Calengoo and a PC version would make everything fit together and make everything much more efficient.

• Kurt Behrendt commented  · 

would love a link to desktop beta of Calengoo please! NOTHING better out there.

• Robert commented  · 

I'd love a link to the beta, even pre-beta. It's it Web, Windows? Will Evernote sync be in the desktop version?

• Gunilla Mathistad commented  · 

I love calengoo. Would you mind sending me a link for the beta? Thanks!

• BRIAN C BUTLER commented  · 

Hello. I am also a user of your Android version. By far the best calendar application on the market. Excited that you're creating the desktop version. Would you mind sending me a link for the beta? Thanks!

• Anthony E Lee commented  · 

Hello, I currently use the Android version and love it. However, I would like to be able to also sync and use on other devices especially Windows. So it is exciting to learn that you are working on the desktop version, thank you!

Can you please send me the download link to the beta version of the desktop version?

Thanking in advance very much!

• alex leno commented  · 

hello , I´m trying the beta versión, and I have to say; you are doing a great job!! very nice interface.
        I want to ask to you that you send me an email with the invitation to download the beta program, i had to format my pc and the program was errased
        thank to you in advance

• Admincalengoo (Softwaredeveloper, CalenGoo for Android) commented  · 

Hello Anonymous, the public beta is not finished yet but several people are testing a "pre-beta" version. The public beta will be finished when all functions are implemented and work fine. The pre-beta already seems to work fine but a few functions are still missing. I will try to finish the public beta as soon as possible. If you would like to use the "pre-beta" version until then I can send you a link.

• Anonymous commented  · 

hello software developer. is the final beta ready or are you still at the prebeta phase?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I hope this will happen soon for Mac OS. I use it on several devices but would like a Mac app.

• Anton commented  · 

Hello, I'm so glad you're planning a desktop version.
        Is there any chance I could beta test it ?

Thank you very much

Anton

• Tory commented  · 

Is there any chance I could test the beta desktop version for Mac too? I have been an avid user of your iphone app for years and a desktop version would be awesome!

• alex leno commented  · 

you send me an email where you told me that
        You are going give to me the possibility to try the beta version
        i still waiting for
        i would appreciete that you let me try it

• Mike commented  · 

Awesome; can't wait.

• Admincalengoo (Softwaredeveloper, CalenGoo for Android) commented  · 

Hi! Thank you for your interest! :-) A few users are already testing a "pre beta" version. However some functions are still missing and will be added in the next weeks. Afterward a public beta version will be released and when it works fine the final version will be released. So it is planned to make a public beta version available in a few weeks.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Are we close to a desktop version yet?

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8

Feedback and Knowledge Base