We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Пример 1: у меня несколько событий сегодня, и бывает что на какое то событие тратишь больше времени чем запланировал, и в этот момент начинается новое событие, после напоминания программа предлагает перенести событие. Но в этот момент я не знаю куда его перенести. И отклоняю его, а потом про это событие забываешь. Если сделать возможность отмечать событие как выполненные в ручную то можно вечером подвести итоги работы за день и не выполненные события перенести на другое время.
    Пример 2: так же несколько событий на день. И бывает, что некоторые события выполняешь раньше чем запланировано, а потом программа начинает напоминать о событии…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That’s already implemented, just set “Settings > Display and Use > Day view > Snap in drag&drop” to “15 min”. Does that work?

Please try this and don’t hesitate to contact me again if you have any problems or questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

4. We have a family calendar and when events have documentation we attach to event. Would like to see this Google calendar function supported.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! Google Calendar attachments are already supported but you have to sync CalenGoo directly with Google Calendar instead of via Android. Because the Android calendar does not support attachments. Just uncheck “Settings > Accounts > Android” in CalenGoo and afterward use the “Add account” button to add your Google Calendar account. Please see here for details:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageedit/styled/pageattachments.html

and here

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageinstallation/pageaccounts/pageaccounts.html

Please don’t hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

5. in most calendars it's possible to add appointments and tasks to a category, that can be choosed in the edit view or in the menu. it will be great to set a color for a category.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I am not sure if I understand you correctly, but I think that’s already implemented. Categories are called “Calendars” in Google Calendar. Just create one calendar for each of your categories and save your appointments into it. You can select the calendar/category in the edit view. Please see here: http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageinstallation/pagecalendars/pagecalendars.html

And for tasks you can do the same with task lists. Please see here: http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageinstallation/pagetasks/pagetasks.html

And you can set a color for each calendar/category and task list.

Please tell me ( android@calengoo.com ) if you have any problems or questions.

6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

What do you mean with “fixed view”? So that the agenda view has a fixed area at the bottom of the screen? That’s already possible, just turn “Settings > Display and Use > Month view > Pop-up windows with the events of the selected day” and “Below the month view” on. Is that what you were looking for?

Color codes are also already implemented, just long press a color entry in the settings.

7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! That’s already implemented, just turn “Settings > Display and Use > Edit view > Check for conflicts with other events” on. Then you will get a warning when you try to save an event that conflicts with another event at the same time.

9. I use them everyday to track status of jobs. Now they are gone!
    They show in my calendar.
    Until this week, I could add them from Calengoo, but that is also no longer available.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your request. As explained on http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageedit/pageicons/pageicons.html you can just install https://eventflairs.appspot.com/ to get “Event Flairs” back in Google Calendar. If you don’t see any icons in CalenGoo, then you are probably syncing CalenGoo via the Android calendar instead of directly. Just open “Settings > Accounts” in CalenGoo, uncheck “Android” and tap “Add account > Google” to add your Google account. Then the icons should appear afterward and can be configured under “Settings > Icons”.

If you have any problems or questions please send an email to android@calengoo.com or use the forum here: http://android.calengoo.com/pagesupport/pagesupport.html This platform here (UserVoice) is only for feature suggestions, not for support requests. Thank you very much!

Please don’t hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions! :-)

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

10. Please create a week widget 4x1 with date from today and in the day column the events.
    Your widgets are too small, too big or/and too confused.
    Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That’s already possible: Just take one of the existing week widgets, e.g. the 4×2 week widget. Then choose the “day columns as events” mode from the three available options. Then choose “Settings” and turn the header off. Then tap “Save” and resize the widget from 4×2 to 4×1. This way you should get the widget you would like to have. If you have any questions just send an email to android@calengoo.com . Thank you very much!

11. For some years now, the display of both agenda and week views has been slow, and month views can talk with more than 30 seconds to draw. This really need's to be fixed, even if it means rethinking the way the UI is rendered. I've had to install google calendar to handle week and month views as a work around.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! That’s not normal, it takes only about 1-2 seconds to draw the month view (with a lot of events) on my phone. And the other views are certainly even faster because they need to display less data. There seems to be something wrong with your configuration or your phone. I will contact you directly so that we can try a few things to figure out what is causing the problem and to fix it.

12. Bonjour j'aimerai pouvoir changer la couleur de fond du mois actuel. Pour le moment cela est possible que pour les autres mois
    Merci

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Both is already possible: You can change the color of the month under “Settings > Display and Use > Month view > Background color”. And you can change the color of events to black by changing the color of their calendar to black. To change the color of a calendar please tap the calendar’s name under “Settings > Visibility/Download”. You can find further information here:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageinstallation/pageeventcolors/pageeventcolors.html

Les deux est déjà possible: Vous pouvez changer la couleur du mois sous “Paramètres> Affichage et utilisation> Vue du mois> Couleur de fond”. Et vous pouvez changer la couleur des événements au noir en changeant la couleur de leur calendrier au noir. Pour changer la couleur d’un calendrier s’il vous plaît appuyez sur le nom du calendrier sous “Paramètres> Visibilité / Download”. Vous pouvez trouver plus d’informations ici:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageinstallation/pageeventcolors/pageeventcolors.html

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

13. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please try to turn “Settings > Display and Use > General > Show toolbar” on. Then you get two separate buttons to create an event or a task in a toolbar at the bottom of the day/month/agenda view. Is that what you were looking for?

14. Provide option in task widget to limit number of lines for description.

This would make calengoo perfect.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Floating tasks.. Just like floating events

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It is already possible to create new entries by voice: Just add the “Voice 1×1” widget to your home screen and then tap it to create a new event by voice. CalenGoo will automatically recognize which time, date and title you have spoken.

17. I would like to be able to view & edit all events that I have in my calender including those from years ago. I often need to refer back to events from a few years ago.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I click on the app, I get a notice that says "Internal Service Failure. An internal error occurred. This can be caused by a lack of network connectivity. Please make sure you have a good network connection." I am connected to the network, so I click "OK"
    Then another box briefly pops up saying "You do not own this app. Would you like to see more details?" Then the app closes itself. How do I fix it?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This isn’t an error of CalenGoo. Just search for that error message with Google and you will get results like this: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/forums/kindleqna?ie=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1GLDPZMNR1X53&cdThread=Tx38JPZVH2KW7WM
    You can see there that it is an error message of Amazon’s Appstore or Amazon’s DRM. When you download paid apps from Amazon, Amazon usually adds their DRM code to the app. If the DRM code cannot verify your purchase, it displays this error message. To fix it follow the suggestions on the website mentioned above or contact the Amazon support.

If they somehow cannot help you, you can certainly also contact me: android@calengoo.com

19. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

¡Gracias por su pregunta! CalenGoo se puede sincronizar con cuentas de Hotmail throught el calendario Android. Así que sincronizar el calendario Android con Hotmail, entonces todo funcionará. Sólo tiene que añadir su cuenta de Hotmail en el “Configuración” de la aplicación de su teléfono en la sección de cuentas. Puede encontrar más información aquí:

http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows/outlook/to-go

Si tiene más problemas o preguntas acaba de escribir un correo electrónico a android@calengoo.com

Saludos cordiales

Dominique Gunia

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?