Skip to content

General

General

Categories

267 results found

1. I'm a Ballroom dance instructor, and have to keep track of scheduling dozens of students each wk, along w keeping track of their hours. As well as the ones that cancel/reschedule. So rather than delete them from my calendar, i would like to be able to go back & see which ones canceled in the last week/month.

It would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That’s already possible, you can strike out events. Just turn “Settings”, “Display and Use”, “General”, “Completable events” on and set “Display of completed events” to “Crossed out”. Then every event will get a checkbox and when it is checked, the event will be displayed crossed out. Please see here for further details:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageadvanced/pagecompletable/pagecompletable.html

Please tell me ( android@calengoo.com ) if you have any questions!

2. All calendar widgets disappear after restart using nexus 7 tablet (no SD card)....this happens with all paid apps ....suggestions??

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I haven’t heard about this problem yet, but from your description it seems to be a general problem if your nexus 7 tablet if all paid apps are affected. Did you try to contact their support? According to this website you can call 855-83-NEXUS for support:

http://support.google.com/nexus/?hl=en

I think this problem cannot be solved in CalenGoo, because CalenGoo doesn’t have this problem on other devices and it affects all paid apps on your device. I think it can only be solved by the Google Nexus support or by an update of the Nexus’ Android OS. Please try to call their support. If you have further questions, you can contact me under android@calengoo.com . I will close this idea now, because this website is used for feature suggestions. Please send bug reports or support requests directly to android@calengoo.com. Thank you very much!

3. Currently Templates appear to sort by creation timestamp. I'd like to see them sort alphabetically.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When i have a calendar event mybee in the church ;-) let the be silent while the event is active.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Google Play makes it unavailable in some countries. i.e. when I try to check for it via the web I get the message:
    "This app is incompatible with your Al Jawal Samsung GT-I9100. This item cannot be installed in your device's country."
    i.e. in reference to the country where I am currently working, KSA. This seems the problem with many apps where some countries need to be checked individually...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The HTC One lacks of a menu button

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is there a way to change the default time of day that an all-day reminder alerts me? Currently, I get any birthday alert around 6pm. This is for all my birthdays previously loaded in Google Calendar. (not in new ones)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

You can already find and enable this function under “Settings”, “Display and Use”, “General”, “Display age of annual events”. Please try this and don’t hesitate to contact me again if you have any problems or questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

11. AFAICS, there is no way to change the background colour of weekends in the agenda compact view, it's fixed as light-grey. I've configured my view to show all-day events with their own background colour, and having timed weekend events with a background as well makes it confusing.

Could we have an option to set the weekend background?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Drag&drop isn't consistent with the other calendar apps/websites (S Planner, Google's calendar website, the ipad calendar app etc) where move is the default behaviour on any drag&drop action.

Currently Calengoo pops up an option asking, "Copy Move Cancel" on each drag&drop. How about a config setting to enable a default behaviour so that this popup doesn't occur if the user has chosen a default action?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! I think this is already implemented: Just turn “Settings”, “Display and Use”, “General”, “Drag&Drop moves immediately without confirmation/menu” on, then it will just move the event without displaying a menu. If this isn’t what you meant or if it doesn’t work as expected, please just send me an email or write a comment here. Thank you very much!

13. Not sure if you have this already, buried deeply somewhere in the zillion options (please don't get me wrong - I love it!), but I haven't been able to find it and it would be a real time saver for me. Thanks!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! I have added it for the next update, 1.0.112, which will probably be released in January. You can find it under “Settings”, “Display and Use”, “Detail view”, “Skip detail view…” in the new version. If you like I can send you the new version earlier, please just send me an email to android@calengoo.com . Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

14. My husband and I both use gmail. Naturally we both have different accounts. It would be nice feature if we could connect and use the same calendar. That way if I put in an appointment he can also see it when he logs in. Or if he puts in an event then I can see and get reminders for it as well. This would help with running the household :)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

You can already sync CalenGoo with multiple Google Calendar accounts, just add them under “Settings”, “Accounts”.

However there is a better solution to share events with your husband by using Google’s shared calendars. Please take a look at the description here:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageinstallation/pageshared/pageshared.html

But then you cannot use his reminders. Instead you can add reminders for all events of his shared calendar by tapping the blue button to the right of the shared calendar’s name under “Settings”, “Visibility/Download” in CalenGoo.

And you can find further information about adding additional Google accounts in CalenGoo here:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageinstallation/pageaccounts/pageaccounts.html

Please try this and if you have any problems or questions, please just contact me under android@calengoo.com .

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

15. I don't know of this is possible or how much it would break security, but it would really be nice if alarms could be snoozed or stopped without having to unlock the phone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

It is possible to let CalenGoo automatically unlock the phone to display the alarm pop-up and let you snooze the reminder: Just turn “Settings”, “Reminders”, “Show pop-up window” on and then turn “Display multiple events in pop-up window”, “Wake screen”, “Unlock screen” and maybe “Unlock secure screens” on.

16. Provide the functionality to respond to all or selected invitees to a meeting

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for this suggestion! With the next update, 1.0.112, you can just choose “Send email” in the detail view and CalenGoo will ask you if it should add the attendees as recipients if there are any. This way you can send an email to all invitees of a meeting.

17. my calendar does not display day 15 fev 2014, there is 14 14

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I must take medication 5 times each day, but also use this calendar for work scheduling. I have five entries each day as reoccurring events, and reminders and notifications help me keep on schedule with taking my meds for pain. But I work 10 to 16 hr days and this calendar keeps my work schedule organized as well. The reoccurring events clutter up each calendar view since there are so many. You could add a hide function under the reoccurring setting to remove the display of the event to keep the calendar clean, but allow the alarms, reminders, and notifications…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! This is already possible: Just turn “Settings”, “Display and Use”, “General”, “Show calendar selection bar” on. The calendar selection bar should appear at the bottom of the screen in the calendar view. You can use the calendar selection bar to hide calendars. However reminders of calendars that are hidden this way are still displayed. So you can save your medication or work events into separate calendars and hide them using the calendar selection bar. Please see here

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageinstallation/pagecalendars/styled/pagecalendarbar.html

and here

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageinstallation/pagecalendars/pagecalendars.html

for further details. If you have any problems or questions, please contact me under android@calengoo.com . Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

19. I have read and now have experienced the frustration of not having anyway to access the calengoo menu on my new tablet. Samsung has stated they will stop having a physical menu key and on my new note 12 the menu key has been replaced with an open app selector. So once the initial setup has been done you cannot go back and change things like add a new account. This is very frustrating and I may have to find something else instead of calengoo.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi! You can still access CalenGoo’s menu: Just do a swipe with three fingers from the center of the screen down to open the menu.
    However all devices still support a menu key. Usually instead of a real menu key they support long pressing the open apps key. Just press the open apps key for a few seconds, then the menu should appear. Additionally CalenGoo will support the “action bar” soon. Please see here for further information about the menu button:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageinstallation/styled/pagemenubutton.html

Please don’t hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

20. put a function in to copy events. sometimes i dont want them recurring, i just want to copy them as a basis for a new event.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?