Skip to content

General

General

Categories

267 results found

1. I do not use Google calendar, nor sync Calengoo with it. I want to use Bluetooth or WiFi to directly transfer my Calengoo calendar, intact with data and configuration, to a new phone. I do not want any of it to go through Google.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If all data is saved in CalenGoo, then just follow the instructions under “Copying CalenGoo’s database” here:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageinstallation/styled/pagenewphone.html

If you have some data not in CalenGoo but in the Android calendar you can export it as ICS files and import these files into local CalenGoo calendars on your new phone:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageadvanced/pagebackup/styled/pageicsexport.html

2. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. i run several smart phones, several separate calendars (plus some overlap) .. i already bought additional calengoo app to run on different google accnts. everytime i had to go through settings (i am very picky about those) views ... fonts ... colors etc. if i could just transfer a file with all the settings i already have elsewhere, that would be great (don't mind to tweek a detail here and there)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is already such a function: Just tap “Settings > Display and Use > Maintenance > Export settings” to email yourself a file containing CalenGoo’s settings. Copy the file onto your other device into the phone’s sdcard directory and import it using the “Import settings” function. Please see “Copying CalenGoo’s settings” here: http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageinstallation/styled/pagenewphone.html

If you have any questions just contact me under android@calengoo.com

4. to implement "floating events" that is events appearing on the current day until it is cancelled.

96 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The agenda view used to be the one where adding tasks to the current day was the easiest. With the new design, the ability to create tasks is no more.
    Floating action button is handy for events but it would be also nice to have an easy way to add tasks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I will close this idea so that you get your vote back. I will soon switch to using the new Android menu which displays the entries as a vertical list of simple lines of text. It doesn’t have a “More” button and can display more entries.

6. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

Just turn “Settings > Display and Use > Maintenance > Use OAuth2 font colors” on in CalenGoo and sync CalenGoo directly with Google Calendar (instead of via Android). Then CalenGoo will use the calendar and font colors that you have configured in Google Calendar.

Does that help you? Please don’t hesitate to contact me again if you have further questions!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

8. If I receive a text with a phone number in it and build an appointment from that text. I have to save the number to the appointment description and cannot use it as a dialing link to ring someone unless I save the number as a contact.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

I think that’s a misunderstanding. You can write phone numbers directly into the description field, you don’t need to create a contact. The number can then be called from CalenGoo’s detail view. Maybe you turned the detail view off. Please open “Settings > Display and Use > Detail view” and turn “Skip detail view (directly open edit view instead)” off. Then open such an event that contains a phone number in the description field. Can you call the number now?

Phone numbers in tasks can be called directly from the task view if the “Sort” mode is set to “View”.

Please try this and send me an email to android@calengoo.com if you have any problems or questions. Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

1. currently, account only for gmail & evernote. I cannot add my yahoo acoount.

2. I have been using Samsung calendar with my Samsung galaxy note. for this time being, this apps is the best calendar for me. and, calengoo is the one of apps that little bit similar capability. you can benchmark the Samsung calendar, and create better feature than Samsung.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

Thank you for your suggestions! When you add suggestions to this platform please don’t combine multiple suggestions into one entry, otherwise others won’t vote for your suggestions.

Regarding suggestion #1: You can already sync CalenGoo with your Yahoo account via the Android calendar. Just turn “Settings > Accounts > Android” on in CalenGoo and sync the Android calendar with your Yahoo account, e.g. by using “SmoothSync for Yahoo!® Calendar”
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.dmfs.caldav.yahoo

Regarding suggestion #2: CalenGoo already has much more features than the Samsung calendar. E.g. it has floating events and completable events:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageadvanced/pagecompletable/pagecompletable.html

It can print the calendar into PDF files:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageadvanced/pageprint/pageprint.html

It can insert contacts into events, add tasks to events and is also much more configurable. You can find a short overview here:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageinstallation/styled/features.html

If you have any further questions please just contact me directly under android@calengoo.com . Thank you very much!

Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

9. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. wenn man einen Termin bearbeitet, und es erfolgt in dieser Zeit eine Erinnerung für einen anderen Termin, schliesst sich der bearbeitete Termin und verbleibt mit Vermerk “ Entwurf“. dies ist bei intensiver Nutzung der Erinnerungen lästig.
    besser: bearbeiteter Termin bleibt im Hintergrund offen, und kann nach Bearbeitung der Termin Erinnerung weiter bearbeitet werden. mfgt

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Wenn Sie “Einstellungen > Darstellung und Bedienung > Editieransicht > Automatisch Entwurf speichern, falls Eingabe unterbrochen wird.” abschalten, dann funktioniert es bereits so. Sie müssen dann nur selbst daran denken, ihren Termin weiter zu bearbeiten und zu speichern. Über die Taste des Handys mit dem Rechteck lassen sich offene Apps aufrufen und dadurch kann man dann auch zu CalenGoos Editierbildschirm zurückkehren.

Falls Sie noch Fragen haben, schreiben Sie mir bitte einfach unter android@calengoo.com

11. I would love to have CalenGoo events to show up on my Razer Nabu smartband, but it will show ALL events, including the "Sync..." events. As these add pretty much zero value, maybe you could just not send it at all?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

CalenGoo does not send the “Sync…” events to Android Wear devices but maybe the Razer Nabu smartband just displays all status bar reminders. In this case you can just turn “Settings”, “Accounts”, “Show sync notification in status bar” off. If that doesn’t work, please just contact me under android@calengoo.com . Thank you very much!

12. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have multiple Google accounts being synced. It would be helpful to quickly view items from each source separately.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Paste in last number that you called or that just called you.
    When someone calls me, I make an appointment to see them, its a real hassle to cut and paste their number into details.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. listwidget 2x3 does not refresh automatically, although calender refreshes acc. to intervall is ok

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi!

This platform here is intended to suggest new features. If you have any problems with the app, then please contact me directly under android@calengoo.com so that I can help you. If the widget isn’t refreshed correctly, please try the suggestions under “If the widget is not updated or the prev/next buttons do not work” here:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageadvanced/pagewidgets/styled/pagewidgetproblems.html

Thank you very much! Kind regards

Dominique Gunia

16. Google Calendar has an option allowing declined invitations to be hidden. The CalenGoo app greys out declined invitations but the Agenda Widget displays them without any indication that they have been declined. At least change the colour or tag them in some way but, preferably, please allow an option to hide declined invitations completely.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Change.

How can I add appointment or task in month view cell if it is already full of other app. or tasks? Try few times. It is almost impossible - equally with finger tap or hold

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to have a direct link from events (tasks appointments...) in Calengoo to the différents folders or files in my Evernote software
    I think that a Good complementary exists between Calengoo and Evernote
    Regards
    Dominique Rondot

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here