Skip to content

General

General

Categories

267 results found

1. All calendar widgets disappear after restart using nexus 7 tablet (no SD card)....this happens with all paid apps ....suggestions??

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

I haven’t heard about this problem yet, but from your description it seems to be a general problem if your nexus 7 tablet if all paid apps are affected. Did you try to contact their support? According to this website you can call 855-83-NEXUS for support:

http://support.google.com/nexus/?hl=en

I think this problem cannot be solved in CalenGoo, because CalenGoo doesn’t have this problem on other devices and it affects all paid apps on your device. I think it can only be solved by the Google Nexus support or by an update of the Nexus’ Android OS. Please try to call their support. If you have further questions, you can contact me under android@calengoo.com . I will close this idea now, because this website is used for feature suggestions. Please send bug reports or support requests directly to android@calengoo.com. Thank you very much!

2. I am a mom so some of the things I keep in my calendar is my own and some are my kids. There should be a way to color code them, that way you can tell at a glance if they have something planned, if you do out if the while family does.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I'm a Ballroom dance instructor, and have to keep track of scheduling dozens of students each wk, along w keeping track of their hours. As well as the ones that cancel/reschedule. So rather than delete them from my calendar, i would like to be able to go back & see which ones canceled in the last week/month.

It would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

That’s already possible, you can strike out events. Just turn “Settings”, “Display and Use”, “General”, “Completable events” on and set “Display of completed events” to “Crossed out”. Then every event will get a checkbox and when it is checked, the event will be displayed crossed out. Please see here for further details:

http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageadvanced/pagecompletable/pagecompletable.html

Please tell me ( android@calengoo.com ) if you have any questions!

4. Notifications and alerts could get some enhancements:

• Cancel functionality to exit a notification without snoozing AND without closing it.
      Actually, when exiting a notification without snoozing (via back button), the notification gets lost. I would like it to stay active in the notification area.

• more than one popup notification would be nice
      Actually, only one popup notification is possible. Others get lost.

611 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

CalenGoo can now display reminders as status bar notifications or with a pop-up window. When displaying them as a pop-up window with “Display multiple reminders…” checked, it can display multiple reminders at once and closing the pop-up does not discard them. You can open the pop-up again from the status bar and the reminders will be displayed until you dismiss them with the “x” or the “Dismiss all” button.

5. To add the contact in description is good but it erases the info in the title screen. please fix.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For example: if an event scheduled for 10am is 'snoozed' for an hour, it then appears as an 11am event until completed or re-snoozed. Events 'snoozed' for a day would shift on the calendar view to the next day. This way events postponed would move forward and stay in view rather than disappear as the week moved forward. If I snooze an event I really don't care when it was originally scheduled but when I postponed it to remind me again.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. No editing capability for hierarchical Tasks
    A missing nice feature:
    Google calendar offers the feature to intent your Tasks creating a hierarchy of Tasks. If I'll create at Google Calendar an hierarchy of Tasks then I can see this hierarchy under CalenGoo but I'm not able to edit it. I.e. I can't indent a Task under another one, etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The pop up window that reminds you of a n event can be modified only with color options, for background of the window and the font. Would be nice to be able to change font size for those like me that cannot take our glasses everytime you need to read that :-) Please, I'm sure it's not big deal and it would be very useful for us.
    Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Since the original Web Interface of Google Calendar intself is able to set an individual color for an event/appointment, I'd like to see CalenGoo to synchronize from that.

The propitary colors who are already inserted within CalenGoo are already nice, but I and many others I think prefer inserting an Appointment via Googles Webinterface since it comes way more efficient to insert lots of data with an actuall notebook instead of an small QWETY keyboard.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to have the notification vibration customizable like the reminder sounds (per calendar).
    Interval, repetition would be nice.

117 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I used to be able to delete one episode of a recurring event. Now I have to choose between deleting This&Future and Entire Series. Please change it back. Thank you for this amazing calendar app!!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Can you make an icon tool available to us? This will enable us to build our own customized icons. We can then share them with you so you can adopt if you like.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Bitte eine Schnittstelle schaffen um mit der APP 'Tasker' das Handy durch Termine im Kalender steuern zu können. Denkbare Variablen wären z.B. Termin aktiv?; welcher Kalender?; Bezeichnung des Termins; Termin von; Termin bis;

Please add an Interface for Tasker in order to use the CalenGoo appointments to control the mobile phone. Thinkable variables are for example appointment active?; calendar of appointment?; appointment name?; appointment start?; appointment end?

Thanks

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. On my Galaxy Tab, the tabs are visible for the Landscape view. But on my Galaxy S2, they are not visible. Can this be fixed?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I tested the option and still the landscape view starts from the first day of the week.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Just curious on your thoughts of the 5 min snooze before a meeting... today was another good example... I kept ignoring the meeting reminder at 11am and it was not until about 11:12 I looked at the phone. Since I have set options for snooze for 1hr, 5min, 10min, 1day, etc none really fit since I did not check the phone at 11a when I was first alerted due to talking to a client. It would be nice like it does in Outlook and the HTC calendar app to have an option the "snooze 5min before meeting start" this way…

161 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. and allow to specify dates in the notes e.g. using the format ##dd/mm/yyyy## to display these notes on the specified date

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

After this idea was created, Evernote added support for “reminders”. Starting with version 1.0.130 CalenGoo can be synced with Evernote and can display notes on their reminder’s date and time. Please see here for details: http://android.calengoo.com/pagedoc/pageinstallation/styled/pageevernote.html

To be able to display notes on a date mentioned in the note itself as suggested here would make it necessary for CalenGoo to download and parse all your notes. This would also be possible but isn’t implemented yet because Evernote added the reminders for this purpose. If the reminders are not sufficient, please contact me.

18. I would like to see that alarm reminder notifications in the status bar are kept even after power toggle.
    I switch off my device over night. If a notification was active before switching off, it is disappeared after switching on again.
    Other notification tools like Calendar Snooze can keep notifications.

272 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This option has been added with version 1.0.75. You can turn it on under “Settings”, “Reminders”, “Display notifications that were in the status bar…”. With version 1.0.76, which has been released a few minutes ago, it is also possible to re-display snoozed reminders (“Settings”, “Reminders”, “Display missed snoozed reminders after reboot”).

19. When I downloaded the famfamfam icons, I noticed that only the downloaded Event Flair icons can be seen in Google calendar via the browser of my laptop. Even the original set of icons from CalenGoo cannot be displayed. Is there a way to make all 3 sets visible in Google calendar in the browsers?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. In the visual settings, I'd like to be able to pick precise colors with the option to define them by their RGB and hex codes.

77 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?